1.17.2013

Latesly

Hi! hello! Photo Dump!


Inceptioning- photo of self watching video of self, with video self watching back.

Fnally! I got more drugs! (The ones your mom and doctors want you to take)

Geneva Lewis, YOU ALWAYS ROCK!

yesss

 84th BIrthday Celebration with the most amazing grandfather I could conjure in my mind, but who actually exists, Leon R. Hartshorn. I loved spending last night with my family, and my BCF Maddie!

{Before I went to the St. Mary's game, this happened:}

{Setting: Guru's on Center Street, Provo Utah, around 10:15 am for Breakfast with my visiting mother } 

As we ordered our food, and before we sat down, I noticed a man with a St. Mary's Basketball shirt on, working on a laptop. He, apparently a visitor from out of state and possibly hanging out at this local eatery before the big game tonight. We ate our food, and I continued to take a glance every now and then. As it was time to go, I headed up to the cash register to get a bag for our food, it was then I seized the opportunity. As I breezed past to the exit, this is what occurred, essentially:

Me: "Welcome to Cougar Town. (with an added sly rock and roll hand gesture)."

He registers, then a solid "HAH! chuckle chuckle"

I left, went about my day. As I just retold my tale here in the CougarEat, I googled the man in suspect:


https://admin.xosn.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=21400&ATCLID=1504493

What even is this life?!
Peace out. 

RAH RAH RAH RAH RAH the game is 9 PM Tonight at the Marriott Center, here in the one and only cougar town, PROVO UTAH! 

BYU."

 I went to the game solo, found some new Korean exhange students BFF's. We lost, but I always have a blast in the student section! 
"Isn't Mary's a Girl's name?" Low blow, but effective.

 That is Randy himself there on the court, in the suit, to the left!
You can now leave Cougartown.

 ESPN stuff happening behind me! celeb statuss
 My kind of dereanged face results in the discovery of mission calls!

Target fail. But now, I have an elephant humidifyer. 

So, this is quick, but I wanted to check in! Plus, yesterday was also great because I had lunch with my twin brother and mom at Zupa's and also got some new things at Targetty.

Life is swell, when you make it swell. 

Love,
MM

No comments:

Post a Comment