On Tuesday and Wednesday this week, I got to spend some time with these two lovely ladies!
Mariah and I went to the forum at the Marriott titled "The End of Wonder and the Age of Whatever".
Kendall and I went to see The Phantom of the Opera! The Phantom was magnificent, his voice was powerful I tell you. I was extremely drowsy during most of it, but I was awake enough to partake in the glory that is in theater!
Everyone and their dog has complained of the recent weather. I find myself in that mindset too, but seriously, this campus is still so beautiful even if the sidewalks are ice sheets!
Today I briefly looked at a new exhibit in the Joseph F. Smith Building. I was taken aback by how wonderful these paintings were. I have plans to return and actually finish looking at the exhibit.
I know my writing is lame, but at least you can see some pictures!
That's all for now,
Love,
Megan Marie


No comments:
Post a Comment