{MY BLOG SAYS SOS. Save Our... Template. SOT! Seriously, I need a blawg designer or somthin}
It's Saturday night, my third here this semester. I always find difficulty in narrowing down my life story- I'm always found blabbering on and on about an event that could be summerized in a few sentences, but since when have I ever taken the easy road when the hard one was offered? Alright, philosophizing over.
In short,
Life is hard, and then we die.
At least that is how some days feel, and that is okay. Here is my tale of this day, the 19th of January. {P>S> how is it already the 19th? time flyys when ur havin fun :}
(This song fits well as background music. Too bad this is just a screenshot suckas)
The Good:
Shopping at Nordstrom's Rack and Target with my sweets! {and of course my twin brotha and my dear motha before she left for the homecountry)
These new Sorel's on my feet are from heaven above.
The Bad and Ugly:
After an emotional whirlwind of weeks, the perfect storm struck.
On my way home, I drove past my childhood home. MY house. OUR HOUSE. The absolutely hardest goodbye so far in my life has been on August 6th, 2006 when I said farewell to my home. I left a note in my closet that was for whoever would find it which said how much I love this house and I hope the next owners would love our house as much as I did. Turns out, the family who currently lives there decided to buy our house because of that note.
So anyways, I came in the back way of our neighborhood (The last time I was there was a year ago, so I was ill prepared..) and as I stopped at the stop sign to take the photo and then drove past, I broke down into hard core tears. I never cry, and it felt so, so, so very good to let it out. I just love my home so much, and the symbol 2463 W. Country Bend has been in my life. Now, I have all my family with me (minus my Grandma Marilyn) and I know home is where the heart is, but I always, always have this house as my center.
My dream? To become rich and famous just so I can buy our house back and raise my own family in.
Trying to self-soothe my broken heart, I went to my skating rink. I went here nearly every day in 6th grade, the year right before I moved.
{Rentals were closed, and my skates are in Canada, so my heart is achin' for a skate!)
But, you know what?
I ate some delicious food,
took a nap, (from 6:30 to 7:30)
and am at peace.
Love,
MEGAN MAREE
P.S. Besides the US and Canada, Russia is the country where a third of my views come from. If you are in Russia and are reading this, will you say hello?
It's Saturday night, my third here this semester. I always find difficulty in narrowing down my life story- I'm always found blabbering on and on about an event that could be summerized in a few sentences, but since when have I ever taken the easy road when the hard one was offered? Alright, philosophizing over.
In short,
Life is hard, and then we die.
At least that is how some days feel, and that is okay. Here is my tale of this day, the 19th of January. {P>S> how is it already the 19th? time flyys when ur havin fun :}
(This song fits well as background music. Too bad this is just a screenshot suckas)
The Good:
Shopping at Nordstrom's Rack and Target with my sweets! {and of course my twin brotha and my dear motha before she left for the homecountry)
The Bad and Ugly:
After an emotional whirlwind of weeks, the perfect storm struck.
On my way home, I drove past my childhood home. MY house. OUR HOUSE. The absolutely hardest goodbye so far in my life has been on August 6th, 2006 when I said farewell to my home. I left a note in my closet that was for whoever would find it which said how much I love this house and I hope the next owners would love our house as much as I did. Turns out, the family who currently lives there decided to buy our house because of that note.
So anyways, I came in the back way of our neighborhood (The last time I was there was a year ago, so I was ill prepared..) and as I stopped at the stop sign to take the photo and then drove past, I broke down into hard core tears. I never cry, and it felt so, so, so very good to let it out. I just love my home so much, and the symbol 2463 W. Country Bend has been in my life. Now, I have all my family with me (minus my Grandma Marilyn) and I know home is where the heart is, but I always, always have this house as my center.
My dream? To become rich and famous just so I can buy our house back and raise my own family in.
Trying to self-soothe my broken heart, I went to my skating rink. I went here nearly every day in 6th grade, the year right before I moved.
{Rentals were closed, and my skates are in Canada, so my heart is achin' for a skate!)
But, you know what?
Heavenly Father loves us more than we can fathom.
It was too hard to drive through my tears, (so dramatic, but true) so I pitstopped at another place from my childhood- Thanksgiving Pointe. I ate some delicious food,
took a nap, (from 6:30 to 7:30)
and am at peace.
Love,
MEGAN MAREE
P.S. Besides the US and Canada, Russia is the country where a third of my views come from. If you are in Russia and are reading this, will you say hello?











No comments:
Post a Comment