{I'm sorry- everything is glitchy right now but I'll have things figured out eventually}
The first day of winter semester 2013 was a smashing success. The only visual evidence of the day is as follows:
I woke up bright and early at 8:30 for no good reason at all. I walked(!) to school in this uncomfortable weather and went to:
The first day of winter semester 2013 was a smashing success. The only visual evidence of the day is as follows:
- Geography 120
- I'm looking forward to this one. (Plus the professor actually looks like a professor with the vests and the glasses and the enthusiasm).
- Writing 150
- Made some new friends in this itty bitty class. We meet boardroom style in the JFSB
- Religion 122 (B.O.M. part II)
- This will be the greatest Book of Mormon class yet, I can feel it!
Then I had time to head back and then saw a few friends. Next was:
- Beginner Ballet (with Becksh Vancsh!)
I ate dinner, washed bedding, practiced this song, cleaned and organized, decorated, watched Downton Abbey and Freaks and Geeks, and ate more food. Trader Joe's, you've done me well.
Love,
MMA
Love the new blog background!!
ReplyDelete