When I see an open door.."
So, after I finished at school, I decided to take a spin up the canyon to get out of the terrible inversion. I made it to Sundance, but I only been there in the summer, so I missed the turn off into the lodge {All I wanted was a cookies and cream sucker}. So I rolled down the windows and let that fresh air in and rolled on back home.
This is pretty much how I felt today:
Feelin (and lookin) and little rough, I stopped by our family's favorite- Ripple's Drive-In.
The following helped:
{This song is my go-to}
First of all, Happy Martin Luther King Jr. Day. I tried my best to make today meaningful, since I have been in Canada for the past 6 MLK days! Plus, my recent exposer to my heritage in my American Heritage (corny, I know..) class here at school, I jumped at the opportunity to serve through the Community Outreach Day. I made some friends, and off to the retirement home we went!
| I heard some speeches! |
| And some tunes! [and great life stories] |
| The crew! |
This is pretty much how I felt today:
Feelin (and lookin) and little rough, I stopped by our family's favorite- Ripple's Drive-In.
The following helped:
{Well... it did set me back in my fight against obesity..}
So! I made it home, snuggled into bed, and took a nap. I woke up, showered, ate some grub in the pub (okay, I'm getting creative with lingo to avoid saying cafeteria) with some peeps, and now I'm finishing my laundry while the girls watch the Bachelor. {Our society...}
Tomorrow is back to the grinder, but this weekend has been nice to me homework wise.
OH OF COURSE!
In all sincerity, our country can get something right. We can choose a president (physically peacefully, I might add) that cares about our country, AND he can rock a wicked suit.
Proud to be an American finally dwelling back in America,
Yours,


No comments:
Post a Comment