when life fits together.
{Disclaimer- I'm going to combine two post ideas into one long post. Gear up! Commit to reading!}
Ever wondered how to make a bad moment from taking over your day?
Here's what I did:
I had a doctor's appointment last Friday at 11. I ran out of time to eat breakfast, and my appointment was one that involved emotional input, so I was past my limit when the pharmacist was gettin' cranky with me. I fumed to my car, but then I remembered that food from Guru's always makes me feel better.
Next, I went and got some groceries at the local Good Earth Natural Foods. The nice cashier helped me out (except he forgot to run my Puffins cereal coupon, he said he'd get it next time.
(Never fear, he's a fresh coconut drinking ReturnedMissionary).
On this note, I thought I'd interrupt this train of thought with another.
People fascinate me. Talking with people and finding common ground is a new found constant hobby of mine. I've been trying to conjure up a perfect major/minor for myself and I think I have done it!
In between a library visit/Jamba juice visit, I went to the Fine Arts and Communications office in the HFAC. Intrigued?
I am now a Pre-Communications (Journalism) Major and a Theater Arts Studies Minor.
Three cheers for life planning!
And, turns out my beloved friend Katelyn has the same major.
I love when the pieces of the puzzle we call life fit together.
and we are back!
After my delicious gourmet groceries were purchased, I thought a cupcake would also do me some good. I went into Sweet Tooth Fairy but alas, they were out of gluten free cupcakes. But, they did have a cookie and cream sucker so I was satisfied. (remember this? a week ago?)
I also made a pit stop at Quilted Bear. Nothing can calm the soul like a visit to a childhood hotspot. (My mom was a 90's crafter, I am loud and proud!) I picked up some fresh caramels and ended up with 8 half-off prints that range from a portrait of Doris Day and favorite Norman Rockwell prints and my 1957 Cadillac.
I returned to only remember it was time for cleaning checks. Nicely enough, I had time to vacuum and put up my new art.
(I filled my in between class time by exploring the exhibit in the Joseph F. Smith Building (JFSB).)
THIS IS SERIOUSLY OUTSIDE THE CLASSROOMS OF MY LEARNING! pinch me.
V, thank you for your presence. Even though I am a 1000 miles away, I can still blog for your posterity.
MuchoLove,
Megan Marie
{Disclaimer- I'm going to combine two post ideas into one long post. Gear up! Commit to reading!}
Ever wondered how to make a bad moment from taking over your day?
Here's what I did:
I had a doctor's appointment last Friday at 11. I ran out of time to eat breakfast, and my appointment was one that involved emotional input, so I was past my limit when the pharmacist was gettin' cranky with me. I fumed to my car, but then I remembered that food from Guru's always makes me feel better.
| I'm always there on the off times; this bustling crowd through me off. |
Next, I went and got some groceries at the local Good Earth Natural Foods. The nice cashier helped me out (except he forgot to run my Puffins cereal coupon, he said he'd get it next time.
(Never fear, he's a fresh coconut drinking ReturnedMissionary).
On this note, I thought I'd interrupt this train of thought with another.
People fascinate me. Talking with people and finding common ground is a new found constant hobby of mine. I've been trying to conjure up a perfect major/minor for myself and I think I have done it!
In between a library visit/Jamba juice visit, I went to the Fine Arts and Communications office in the HFAC. Intrigued?
I am now a Pre-Communications (Journalism) Major and a Theater Arts Studies Minor.
Three cheers for life planning!
And, turns out my beloved friend Katelyn has the same major.
I love when the pieces of the puzzle we call life fit together.
and we are back!
After my delicious gourmet groceries were purchased, I thought a cupcake would also do me some good. I went into Sweet Tooth Fairy but alas, they were out of gluten free cupcakes. But, they did have a cookie and cream sucker so I was satisfied. (remember this? a week ago?)
I also made a pit stop at Quilted Bear. Nothing can calm the soul like a visit to a childhood hotspot. (My mom was a 90's crafter, I am loud and proud!) I picked up some fresh caramels and ended up with 8 half-off prints that range from a portrait of Doris Day and favorite Norman Rockwell prints and my 1957 Cadillac.
| clev |
| I may have purchased this and it's now on my mini-fridge. |
Friday the 25th night, it was the long (well, three weeks) awaited Kid History premiere!
{What's Kid History you ask? Watch these three, my personal favorites!)
These blurs are You-tube celebs and their mother who spurred the webseries by raising sons who could tell great stories about their childhood.
and this is me! with them! my friends, and I, with them! (and the lovely ladies from Cute Girls Hairstyles)
then Monday, today.
Hello world!
Our winter is gorgeous! When the suffocating inversion is departed!
I was walking across Brigham Square when the comforting thought came to me:
"Hey, whenever I'm having a bad time, I can just remember that at least I'm not in Canada in the winter no mo'!"
| theater nerdz. This is my friend Josh from Maine. a rockstar. |
(I filled my in between class time by exploring the exhibit in the Joseph F. Smith Building (JFSB).)
THIS IS SERIOUSLY OUTSIDE THE CLASSROOMS OF MY LEARNING! pinch me.
This is my very first checked out library book. (A 1924 atlas that is too rad for words. My bulging knapsack I trekked across campus proved my commitment).
And that my friends, is the end for today.
MuchoLove,
Megan Marie


you're the best! Come visit me in texas. I miss it all there so much, so enjoy it, and let the HFAC treat you right!
ReplyDelete