"Gotta get down on Frye-day.."
Today was only Thursday, but my Christmas present came in the mail and it was happy holidays for me. Here are some artsy shots.
Peace out January. Peace the crap out.
Love,
MM
Today was only Thursday, but my Christmas present came in the mail and it was happy holidays for me. Here are some artsy shots.
| gittin' my package |
| familiar church carpet that floors my room |
Today, was also a day for rejoicing because I came across a flyer for the London Fall 2013 study abroad and made up my mind to apply! Today was the last day to do so, so I made it just in time. It has been my goal and dream for a long time, so I hope the odds are in my favor.
Trig calls, so I'll leave you with these two photos to show that even if you are feeling crappy, this world is still beautiful.
Peace out January. Peace the crap out.
Love,
MM
No comments:
Post a Comment