All I have to say is, life is good, life is sweet, life is wonderful!
Megan Marie Allen
12 hours ago via YouTube
This day started off on a sweet and mellow note.
Sunday truly is the best day of the week!
{Almost nailed it, awks rock. Moni- you look fabulous as always!}
Here are some more fine, fine and dandy people I have become recently acquainted with!
The short walk home was sublime! This winter tundra-esque weather has been a jarring, but nice reminder of home. But now it can go back north where it came from.
Sunday night- all heckle breaks loose as visiting hours commence. I got my guitar, Nell E. restrung and tuned by some fine gents and life is now sublime!
Then, it was break the Sabbath at Ihop with these crazies!
![]() |
| Impressed? We sure entertained ourselves with the packets a joy. |
| I got some patterns all up in here. |
Members of the Broternity.
So, Happy Martin Luther King day! I'm waking up bright and early to participate in the Community Outreach Day, and then more exciting plans for the week are to follow!
Mucho love,
Mega




No comments:
Post a Comment